Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have been blogging at a new spot for a looooooong time now. I actually forgot that I had a blogger account. That is, until I could only comment on some blogger blogs if I had an account already. So I am keeping my account to do just that.

If you are interested - take a look at zenknit.wordpress.com

Here are my other websites:
SusanAguirre.com ~ Reiki, Tarot for Transformation, Zen Life and more!
HealingBeadwork.com ~ my huge beading and beadwork site, great links too!
ZenKnit.com ~ the website portion of my knitting site, if you like stitch markers I sell unique ones at:
Beaded Stitch Markers (goddesses, angels, witches)

Peace!
Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger indra said...

nice blog. i'm waiting for you comment in my blog. tx

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home